National Zakat Foundation
DONATION LINE: 03333 123 123
Why We Exist
What We Do
Get in Touch
Food For Thought
Live Nisab Rates
Ask A Question
We are looking for new members of the team to support our growing Distribution team.
CASEWORKER - London
Based in NZF office in Wembley (London)
3 months minimum commitment required
Voluntary - Daily expenses will be covered
Head of Distribution
London - Minimum 2 days from NZF office
Key skills and attributes:
Ability to form positive boundaried working relationships with a wide range of applicants with a range of particular communication and other needs.
Ability to manage a complex caseload covering a wide range of subjects.
Excellent communications skills, able to communicate sensitively and empathetically.
Good personal planning and organisational skills.
Good IT skills.
An effective team player.
Flexible positive approach.
The successful applicant may need to work some unsocial hours.
Typical responsibilities will include:
• To provide assistance in the distribution of Zakat to applicants according to the service remit, code of practice and performance standards required.
• To maintain accurate and appropriate records and data for the services provided.
• To participate in service development and stakeholder relationships as required.
• To provide logistical support on dealing with applications.
• Adherence to Data Protection regulations.
If you are interested in joining the Distribution team and would like to request the full job description please contact Asif Bhayat at
Closing date for applications:
Benefits of becoming an NZF Champion
Our volunteers are our Champions!
Help alleviate poverty amongst Muslims in your community
Revive a pillar of Islam
Invest in your Hereafter
Learn new skills and gain new experiences
Meet new people (including other Champions)
Calculate your Zakat
Calculate your Zakat confidently and accurately today.