CRM Project Manager
£50k FTE Contractor / Consultant for 9 months
NZF is looking for a skilled and experienced CRM Project Manager to join its technology team. This is an exciting time to join NZF as it delivers its services based on an enhanced operating model, putting its users, Zakat givers and recipients, at the centre of everything it does.
Working closely with the Head of Technology, the Project Lead, CRM integration partner and an external team of developers, you will serve as the in-house CRM project manager. You will support the Project Lead with the implementation phase of the CRM upgrade, liaising with the integration partner to manage the product backlog, coordinate sprints and internal customers with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) & requirements gathering throughout the project. You will be responsible for the project objectives as agreed by the Project Lead and steering group.
This role will have responsibility for the project management of the new CRM platform from discovery through to build, implementation, and adoption.
Typical responsibilities and key end results of position:
- CRM Project management
- Plan and oversee the CRM system build, ensuring overall programme of work and individual development sprints are clearly defined.
- Oversee each sprint, ensuring supplier project managers and Scrum Masters have the information they need to move forward, and acting as the key link between development/build team and Business Product Owner(s), ensuring decisions are made efficiently and effectively.
- Take an overview of the build phase ensuring progress is being made in accordance with overall programme plan and flagging any potential barriers/issues at an early stage. Manage offshore implementation partner.
- Plan and translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements. Elicit requirements from non-technical members of staff.
- Manage the product backlog, project sprints, and ensure timely delivery by working with all relevant parties.
How to apply:
Please send a cover letter with a CV by email to Monir Mohammed at [email protected]. The cover letter must state why you are a suitable candidate, demonstrating any relevant knowledge and skills, experience and behaviours that match the requirements for the post. The cover letter should not exceed 2 sides of A4.
Click here to read the full job description.
The deadline for this role is midnight Sunday 7th August 2022