Are you a people person? Are you happiest when your customers are happy? Are you passionate about creating a thriving, closer Muslim community in the UK?
If so, welcome to the best job in the world.
National Zakat Foundation (NZF) is looking for a Head of Service Delivery to join our growing, dynamic team. This is an exciting new role which will put you at the forefront of our mission to connect every Muslim in the UK through Zakat. This is a senior position that combines the management of critical operational processes with the provision of excellent customer service through a team of front-line officers.
At NZF, we believe local Zakat has the potential to change the lives of Muslims in need and help those in the community being held back by their finances. We’re passionate about providing the only platform with a national reach that lets people get their Zakat to those who should be receiving it in the UK. Since our launch in 2011, we’ve enabled tens of thousands of Muslims to get their Zakat to those who need it up and down the country.
You’ll be a team player with heaps of experience in customer-service and great team management skills. You’ll be joining and leading a team of enthusiastic and dynamic people with a strong connection to the NZF mission, so it’s important you share this passion and drive for the cause so you can inspire your team.
It’s important is that you are driven by improving customer journeys and ensuring people have a great experience every time they interact with us. Leading an experienced team, you will be able to show the following:
- Excellent spoken and written skills
- Target led and take accountability for your work
- Ability to get the very best out of your team
- Comfortable measuring the success of your team’s work based on clear metrics
- Thrive in an environment that embraces change on a short, mid and long-term basis
- Confident and energetic in your approach
- Motivated and committed to serving customers
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Reliable so that your team members can count on you
About this role
As Head of Service Delivery, you’ll be responsible for delivering the services of online and offline calculation, an innovative Zakat giving and donation portal, the distribution of grants across four funds to Muslims in need across the UK and Zakat grant tracking.
It’s impossible to list everything you’ll do because every Zakat giver and recipient is different, but one thing is clear: you’ll work to ensure that all your customers have the best experience. With the support of the Head of Tech and Director of Services, together with your team of Grants Officers and Customer Support Officers you will:
- Respond quickly and accurately to customer questions and issues via phone/ email/ social media
- Take personal ownership of customer issues from start to finish
- Offer customers real solutions
- Find new ways to offer the best solution for our customers to give them a better experience
- Suggest new ways to improve processes for better efficiency and faster turnaround for the key stakeholders
- Deliver grants to people in need quickly and effectively
- Provide customers a speedy and professional service
If this is a challenge you’re willing to take on, get in touch now to find out how to join this very special team.
📝 Click here to read the full job description.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Rizwan Yusoof at email@example.com
The deadline for this role is: Rolling