To set up your own fundraising page you must register on the NZF website first.
For your step by step guide:
1) Go to the home page and click on LOGIN/REGISTER.
2) In the menu that drops down at the top of your window, complete your
FIRST NAME, LAST NAME, USER NAME, EMAIL and PASSWORD.
3) Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email with partial details. Please keep this safe.
4) In the main navigation, you can now click on MY ACCOUNT.
5) In MY ACCOUNT, you can check your profile details, change your password, track you donation history and set up your fundraising page.
6) To set up your fundraising page, click on NZF CHAMPION.
7) Provide some information about yourself under MY PROFILE and add an image if you wish. Remember to click SAVE. This information will be visible on your page.
8) Scroll down to the FUNDRAISING PAGE section and enter your PAGE TITLE, FUNDRAISING TARGET, YOUR FUNDRAISING ACTIVITY and DATE for the activity. Don’t forget to save your details.
9) You can then PREVIEW your own fundraising page.
10) Once your fundraising page is set up, don’t forget to send your fundraising page link to everyone you know. Promote your page via Facebook, Twitter, text and e-mail.
TOP TIP! To find your fundraising page in the future keep your page link safe.
If you can’t remember where it is, ensure you LOGIN and then go to https://nzf.org.uk/GetInvolved
Click on the GO TO MY PROFILE PAGE button on the right hand side under the TOTAL CHAMPIONS box.