We are looking for new members of the team to support our growing Distribution team.
CASEWORKER – London
Location: Based in NZF office in Wembley (London)
Term: 3 months minimum commitment required
Salary: Voluntary – Daily expenses will be covered
Reporting to: Head of Distribution
Pattern: London – Minimum 2 days from NZF office
Key skills and attributes:
• Ability to form positive boundaried working relationships with a wide range of applicants with a range of particular communication and other needs.
• Ability to manage a complex caseload covering a wide range of subjects.
• Excellent communications skills, able to communicate sensitively and empathetically.
• Good personal planning and organisational skills.
• Good IT skills.
• An effective team player.
• Flexible positive approach.
• The successful applicant may need to work some unsocial hours.
Typical responsibilities will include:
• To provide assistance in the distribution of Zakat to applicants according to the service remit, code of practice and performance standards required.
• To maintain accurate and appropriate records and data for the services provided.
• To participate in service development and stakeholder relationships as required.
• To provide logistical support on dealing with applications.
• Adherence to Data Protection regulations.
If you are interested in joining the Distribution team and would like to request the full job description please contact Asif Bhayat at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Ongoing
Benefits of becoming an NZF Champion
Our volunteers are our Champions!
- Help alleviate poverty amongst Muslims in your community
- Revive a pillar of Islam
- Invest in your Hereafter
- Learn new skills and gain new experiences
- Meet new people (including other Champions)